Wednesday, December 3, 2014

#WCW: Amanda Kimmel

One of my favorite girls of ALL TIME to be on the show was Amanda Kimmel. I was younger when she was she on and I remember thinking to myself, "Wow, she is so pretty" "Wow... she is so athletic!" she was my absolute idol.

Amanda Kimmel was on THREE seasons of Survivor. THREE.

Her first season was Survivor China. She made it to the end and unfortunately received third place. But that didn't deter her from coming on the show two more times.

Her next appearance was on Survivor Micronesia. This was a somewhat bitter-sweet season for Kimmel. She was the first girl ever to find an immunity idol, which is the sweet. However, she ended in second place losing to Parvati Shallow, which is the bitter. BUT, she also started a relationship with my man Ozzy Lusth in this season! Can you say, Power Couple???

In her last appearance, Kimmel had her worst game yet. She was voted out in ninth place which landed her a spot on the jury. Although she was voted out early in the game, she was able to make a record as the first person EVER to spend 100 days on Survivor.

Kimmel paved the way for woman on the show. She is one of the greatest to ever play the game, and that is why she is my #WCW

Sherri Riggs
-the Survivor Girl






#WCW #Survivor