Monday, November 3, 2014

My, "Oh CRAP!" Moment

This post is my way of trying to save an application that I recently submitted to an employer in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Recently I pressed the submit button on an internship application and I thought to my self, "Wow! I am on my way!"

When I woke up the morning after, I realized I submitted the wrong information on the application. This employer had asked for two specific samples of my writing, what I ended up submitting was two links to general samples of my work. Some might appreciate that, but I want them to see the work I am most proud of. Because unfortunately, I am not proud of every single thing I've ever written! How embarrassing.

Is this the most professional way to go about saving my application? Probably not. BUT, I will get points for ingenuity and cleverness. You can't ever gain too many cleverness points.

So unless this employer has already viewed my blog and realized how crazy I am, then this is too late. But it's worth a shot! So here are two of my favorite stories I have written. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them :)

If I can survive the post graduation job application process , I can survive Survivor.