Thursday, November 20, 2014

What I Would Take to the Island

I'm nearly sure there is a question in the casting process that says, "If you could take one comfort item with you to the Island, what would it be?"

I've thought long and hard about this question, and I've come up with a list of finalists that would make it to the island with me.

1. Dr. Pepper. But not any Doctor Pepper, it would have to be a Dirty Doctor Pepper. That is where there is coconut flavoring mixed in with the normal drink. Ahhhhh it's divine!


2. Popcorn. Popcorn is one of my favorite food groups. I eat a bag a day. On a great day, I eat two.


3. Clean Underwear. After a few weeks of wearing the same bottoms every day, it would be refreshing to wear something clean down there. That's all I'm saying..


4. A Journal. I'm a journal-er. Every night I sit down and write pages on pages in my journal. If/When I'm Survivor, I would LOVE to be able to document my time there the way I do best!



What would you bring to the island with you? What would your ONE comfort item be?? I'm curious to see if my comfort items are way out there. Let's be honest, they probably are. I'm kind of an "out there" person.

Sherri Riggs
-the Survivor Girl

#Survivor, #SanJuanDelSur