Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Survivor application

What does the Survivor application look like? Well, here you go! Now you can look at one that has been filled out all the way, and you can know what to expect. 
Everything on here is 100% true, because lying is bad. Especially the part about my home address. 100% true.

First Name: Sherri

Last Name: Riggs

Email Address: riggssherri@gmail.com 
 
Home Address: Hogwarts

Applicants City: Orem 

What State: Utah

Home Phone: 867-5309

Cell Phone: 555-1021... I guess if you can find out the the first 6 numbers to my actual number, go ahead and text me or something. 

Occupation: Soon to be graduated student!

Birth Date: 6/22/1993

Height: 5’7 and three quarters. So… 5’8 for sure.

Weight: 145

Gender: Female

Hair color: Brunette (but blonde at heart ;))

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Highest Degree of Education: Almost a BS in Communication

Name of last School Attended: Southern Utah University

Relationship Status: It’s complicated..? Because if I’m being totally honest it is complicated, but for this sake I guess I’d choose the option: Single with Boyfriend… Whatever THAT means.

Self Biography: I would copy and paste my bio from this blog!

How much Survivor have you seen?: Enough to know I want to be on the show! But really I've 
watched for the last 8 years.

Applicant Photo:
#NoMakeup okay I guess this is makeup
from the night before, same thing right??



Yes, I have read and agree to the terms of service!
VIDEO COMING SOON!


It's as easy as that. Obviously some of the options I wrote down are not options on the real Survivor application. But you will see when you get there. If you are having trouble actually finding the link, click here! And to bid you all ado, Jeff Probst is here telling you to apply
I like to think he is talking strictly to me, but considering the video has hundreds of thousands of views, he probably isn't.

Sherri Riggs, the Survivor Girl.