Thursday, October 9, 2014

Why I SHOULD be on Survivor

In my first post I talked about why I should NOT be on Survivor. Bold move? I don't think so. I know my weaknesses, and small boobs just happens to be one of them! But now, here are a few reasons why I SHOULD be on Survivor:

1.     I’m athletic. I was an athlete in high school. I was the captain (and goalie) of my varsity soccer team. I also played basketball and made the team from pure brute force. My coach would call me the “enforcer”. When he wanted to shut a girl down, he’d put me in. They might have had 50 pounds on me, but girls get annoyed and start playing a little worse when you keep throwing elbows and hold onto their jerseys. I am not proud of how I played, but I am proud of the time of played. I continue to stay athletic in college by rock climbing, hiking, running, swimming, the works.

2.     I’m smart. I'll be graduating with honors AND a semester early with my Bachelors of Science in Communication. I could keep going on and say I’m the president of the communication honor society (Lambda Pi Eta), and that I won the outstanding student athlete award presented to me by the army national guard, but, that’s just bragging!

Jeff Probst, Charlie Parsons and Mark Burnett, currently we are dating, but you don’t know it yet. I’m like that girl on campus you never used to see, but she kept coming around and you weren't sure if it was creepy or endearing…. So for now, just sit back and enjoy the ride! And cast me. Because I’d be a perfect fit for YOU.

Sherri Riggs, Survivor Girl
 
Yes, I am standing on top of 9 ft. beach ball.